top of page

Bead Loom; Questions, Thoughts & More!

สาธารณะ·สมาชิก 65 คน

Have questions about what supplies to use? Or maybe you want to try out a new brand of beading needles. This is the topic to tag your post in! This topic is ALL about bead loom supplies. Where to get it, what brand we use, the cost of the supplies we use. Everything supply related!

Because I frequently get asked the question of what supplies I use. I thought I'd give a brief list and what brands I use when I bead loom

My Supply List:

• Beads: Miyuki Delica Beads; size 11/0. I get mine locally in-store at the chain craft store Hobby Lobby (in US), I also have recently been getting them online from a few different sites

• Thread: Beadalon or NYMO beading thread. NYMO is a type of beading thread, and there's also a brand NYMO (hobby lobby) that makes NYMO beading thread

• Beading Needles: I like to use either the Beadalon long beading needles or the Tulip brand beading needles are my #1. Beadalon you can get any craft store or online. I use to be able to get the Tulip needles at hobby lobby but they stopped carrying them, so I get them on Amazon for the cheapest (3 needles for $7.99, totally worth it)

• Beading Glue: I use the GS Hypocement beading/jewelry glue. Best one I've found, and I've stuck by it the last year and a half. You can get it at any chain craft store in the US for $5.99-$6.99 depending on the store.

เกี่ยวกับ

Welcome to the group! Here anyone is welcome to ask questio...

คน

bottom of page